Hair By Cliff
Unisex Hair Salon
Covid-19 Important information for clients when visiting our salon
Visiting our salon
We all will have to take extra precautions to make sure we are minimising risks at this time. Of course this will be subject to change as and when Government guidance is announced or ammended.
Covid-19 Salon Visiting Guidelines
1. We are currently unable to offer our usual walk in service. Please call to see if slots are available for same day or to book an appointment.
2. To maintain social distancing in the salon, where possible please do not bring anyone with you when you come in for your appointment.
3. Please make sure you arrive at the salon on time for your appointment as there will be no waiting area.
4. You may have to wait outside until we are ready for you.
5. We can still greet with our usual friendly welcome, but unfortunately no handshakes or hugs etc.
6. During your visit, there is no requirement for the client to wear any additional protection such as a face mask or face covering when the practitioner is wearing a visor. However clients who feel more comfortable wanting to wear a face mask or covering will be allowed to do so.
7. Upon entering the salon we will be encouraging the client to use hand sanitiser or the handwashing facility.
8. Upon entering the salon COVID-19 related screening questions will be asked before commencing with your appointment.
9. We will not be able to provide refreshments or magazines during this time.
(Feel free to bring your own if required but it must remain in your posssion at all times)
10. Try to bring as little with you as possible as we will not be able to handle any of your personal belongings.
11. Where possible please pay by credit card (preferably contactless) instead of cash.
12. PLEASE DO NOT COME IN THE SALON FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS RELATED TO CORONAVIRUS OR HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH SOMEONE SUSPECTED OF CORONAVIRUS.
Please call us to cancel and re-arrange your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for help and support during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon